EMLYON Foundation : Entrepreneurs for the World
Promoting the development of entrepreneurial leaders
Acting under the Fondation de France's aegis, “EMLYON Foundation: Entrepreneurs for the world” promotes entrepreneurial and corporate social responsibility among future and current executives. It also supports innovative projects in the field of entrepreneuship.
EMLYON : "Entrepreneurs for the World" fosters the development of new executive entrepreneurs who are open to the world and its diversity.
EMLYON Foundation is ecumenical. It promotes many forms of entrepreneurship inside and outside its campuses, from microcredit to theoretical research works.
The foundation's vocation :
- To develop the Entrepreneurial spirit in France, within the education system
- To promote French Entrepreneurs and diffuse the French vision of Entrepreneurship throughout the world.
- To develop entrepreneurs who can operate easily in the different ethos of the new world economic order.
- To contribute to the development of corporate social and environmental responsibility among entrepreneurs.
- To act as a catalyst for the emergence of know-hows and innovative pedagogical approaches to the training of future managers.
- To contribute in making EMLYON the European reference in terms of entrepreneurial training and development.